Welcome to the website www.accounting-guy.com, I am a professional accountant working offshore and all the services provided will be from outside from the UK, you will be subject to these Terms and Conditions. Please read them carefully.
Your use of our website indicates that you have understood and accepted these conditions. (www.accounting-guy.com) may make changes to this site, policies and these terms and conditions from time to time. Any changes to terms and conditions will not have retrospective effect. Any changes to terms and conditions will only apply to future orders you are bound by the current terms and conditions for services you are currently using, and for orders already placed.
In using our site and the services offered by it, we ask that you abide by these rules. Failure to abide by these rules may lead to termination of your account without notice. By using our services, you agree not to:
- Provide www.accounting-guy.com with inaccurate or false information;
- Use this site or any services provided by www.accounting-guy.com for illegal purposes;
- Seek to gain unauthorized access to the site or services offered by (www.accounting-guy.com);
- Use the referral program e-mail service for spamming purposes;
- Resell our services without our permission. You understand that reselling our services without proper authorization may be punishable under federal and state laws.
- Cannot use our name in any official documents without our consent.
www.accounting-guy.com reserves the right to refuse service or terminate accounts at its sole discretion.
Terms and Conditions relating to specific services:
- Orders placed for business services including VAT registration service, accounting services, cannot be canceled and no refund will be given.
- If you purchase any accounting product, www.accounting-guy.com takes no responsibility for any penalties or taxes associated or incurred due to information not being provided in a timely manner or approved by yourself prior to filing.
- www.accounting-guy.com only provided services totally depends upon the data provided by the customer. The website don’t have any responsibility for the fairness or correct nature of any document prepare by us. We send every document to the customer for formal approval before submission.
- www.accounting-guy.com only provides e-filing of any document when customers provide all the filing credentials and we don’t have any liability of non-filing electronically if credentials not provided or not provided on time.
- www.acounting-guy.com not work as an agent or representative of any company every document file and prepare after customer consent and have no responsibility of the data entered in the document and then filing.
- In case of manual submission of any document its the customer’s responsibility to submit or post prepared documents. www.accounting-guy.com doesn’t provide manual submission service.
- VAT registration service is just providing help or guidance to apply we will not work as an agent or representative.
- VAT returns will be prepare as per the data customer will provide and after preparation proforma return will be sent to the customer and if the customer asks to file then it will be file as per point 4.
MLR (Money Laundering Regulations) Compliance
As the provider of business services, www.accounting-guy.com takes MLR compliance extremely seriously. A major part of this is carrying out ‘customer due diligence’ – which means we must be sure of our customers’ identity before providing certain services. To ensure there is no delay in processing your order, please provide any identity verification documents we require. This often includes, but is not limited to:
- Proof of ID; such as passport or driving license
- Proof of residence; a recent utility bill or bank statement confirming your home address
- Designation of a PSC (Person(s) with Significant Control) officer; companies registered from 30th June 2016 should provide PSC details (Person with significant control), the person who holds ownership and has a right to take any action or to make any changes for e.g.: appointment, termination, etc. The secretary or director can be appointed as a PSC officer.
Confidentiality of Account Information and PIN/password
If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and pin or password, and you accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account. www.accounting-guy.com is not responsible for unauthorized use of accounts thereof.
Credit and Refund Policy
Although we make every effort to provide reliable services, occasional disruptions or interference may occur due to circumstances beyond our control. At our sole discretion, we will issue a credit when services are disrupted. Due to the perishable nature of our services we do not offer refunds once a service has been ordered.
Disclaimer of Consequential Damages
Under no circumstances shall www.accounting-guy.com be liable for any consequential or incidental damages whatsoever arising out of the use of any service or inability to use any service offered by www.accounting-guy.com
Ascertain territories do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you.
Access to the information or services may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. Our offer of services is void in jurisdictions in which the services are prohibited by law. If you access the website or use our services in a jurisdiction that prohibits the services offered, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction.
Payment of Service Charges
The payment process will be guided when the invoice sends the customer.