Hi, How Can We Help You?
  • Email Address: support@accounting-guy.com

Self Assessment Services

UK company directors and individuals (sole traders) are required to file annual tax self-assessment return (SA100) to HMRC.

The online filing deadline is 31 January every year. For example for the Tax year ended 2017 need to submit before 31 January 2018 online.

Unique Taxpayer Reference (UTR) is required for every director submitting a self-assessment Director must make the UTR application well in advance of the self-assessment deadline as the application can take a few weeks. If required we can apply for this as part of our service.

Base cost is GBP 300/- (conditions apply)

What is Self Assessment?

Self Assessment is a system HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) uses to collect Income Tax. Tax is usually deducted automatically from wages, pensions and savings. People and businesses with other income must report it in a tax return.

  • Do I need to complete a Self Assessment Tax Return?
  • The most common reasons to fill out a Tax Return:
  • How do I pay Income Tax?
  • PAYE (Pay- as- you-earn).
  • If I’m self-employed what Tax Returns do I need to submit?
  • What forms are included in a Self-Assessment Tax Return?
  • What are the deadlines for sending my Self-Assessment Tax Return?
  • Is it better to send it by post or do it online?